DISCLOSURE: This post most likely has affiliate links. If you like reading legal jargon my disclosure policy is here.
August is a hectic and crazy month in our home. When we get busy we have a bad habit of ordering out instead of cooking in the home. August is a great month for lots of quick and easy dinners.
This month I am challenging myself to cook and eat dinner at home for 30 days. As a reward on the 31st day we will treat ourselves and eat out.
Quick and easy dinners are a great way to ensure that we eat at home. This month I’m shopping solely for ease of cooking. I’ll be preparing meals ahead of time, using my Crock Pot more, and trying some new quick and easy recipes.
There is one thing I dislike about quick and easy dinners. They often times end up being a lot of the same foods or type of foods. It gets boring fast, and who wants boring dinners?
So I scoured through Pinterest to find 30 quick and easy dinners that tasted great and offered variance in types of meals. I also looked for meals that were big enough to leave leftovers.
Leftovers make for great lunches. They even work as good dinners if you just don’t feel like cooking.
Finally, cooking is always easiest when you have a great cookware set like this one. Even and quick heating with a non toxic non stick surface – these pans really are amazing. Just to test the non stick surface I put shredded mozzarella cheese on the pan and let it melt. It literally slid off with no need for utensils. The cheese made a great snack with some french bread I had made.
I’ve put together a list of all 30 meals including one of our favorite quick and easy dinners. If August is crazy for you because of back to school, business, or just last minute summer activities; take a look at the list for some quick and easy dinners.
Check out my post 20 Delicious Slow Cooker Dinners.
30 Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
1. Easy Beef Burrito
2. Easy Tortellini Bake
3. Orange Chicken
4. Easy Philly Cheesesteak
5. Buffalo Chicken Alfredo Bake
6. One Pan Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice
7. Walking Tacos
Related Post: Crock Pot Pork Carnita Tacos
8. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
9. Baked Parmesan Garlic Herb Salmon
10. Korean BBQ Steak Bowls
Check out my post Shrimp and Tortellini with Butternut Squash Sauce.
11. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
12. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
13. 15 Minute Chicken Stir Fry
14. Creamy Broccoli Chicken and Bacon Pasta
15. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
16. Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
17. Famous Crockpot Chicken Tacos
18. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
19. Southwest Chicken Skillet
20. One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
21. One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Veggies
22. Best Chili Mac
23. Three Cheese Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese
24. Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
25. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
Check out my post Cheesy Garlic Sweet Potato Smash.
26. Lasagna Roll Ups
27. 20 Minute Broccoli and Cheese Soup
28. Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
29. One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta
30. Colorful Smoked Sausage and Peppers
Now you have 30 quick and easy dinner ideas to plan out your busy month. Do you have any quick and easy dinners? Share them in the comments below. Follow me on Pinterest and pin this to your favorite food board to refer back to later.
- 20+ Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes
- 21 Best Soup Recipes For Dinner
- 22 Delicious Instant Pot Dinners
- 33 Of The Best Grilling Recipes